What should i say? Finally the upgraded LTM ( Limited Time mode ) is live now!
Double loot , Double more weapons , ammo and of curse more boosted material farm.
With delay within over a week it was worth it! (for more details check bottom of post)
Light Machine Gun (Battle Royale)
Lock and load! This weapon’s fast rate of fire and 100 round magazine keeps squads pinned down from a distance.
Into the Storm: Encore (Save the World)
Venture into the storm with Lars, great treasures and dangers await. Overcome these challenges and unlock your choice of one of the new Cyberpunk Heroes.
Neon Weapons – Mercury LMG (Save the World)
This energy machinegun has a massive magazine containing enough firepower to annihilate an entire wave of Husks! Find it in the Event Store.
Limited Time Mode: 50V50 v2
- Two teams of 50 fight to the finish!
- Due to this being a “large squad” mode, Profile Stats will not be tracked. Daily & Weekly challenges will still work, with the exception of the Squad-based challenges (‘Place Top 6 in Squads’, etc.).
- Storm & Map
- Each team has a bus, approaching the island from opposite directions. On the map, the friendly bus has a blue outline, enemy has red.
- Final storm circle visible on minimap at start.
- Players have 10 minutes to loot the map as the storm closes in on the circle, then 5 minutes to fight, and another 5 minutes as the storm shrinks to the end.
- Supply drops come in batches of 3-6, fall every two minutes, and only land in the final storm circle.
- Added dotted line to map, which indicates the “battle lines” between the two teams. Crossing the line will make running into enemies more likely.
- Farming resources increased 75% over default.
- Increased floor loot spawn likelihood by 15%.
- Floor Loot spawns double ammo.
- Ammo boxes spawn triple ammo.
- Chests spawn double ammo & consumables.
- Supply drops spawn double ammo, and an extra consumable, resource drop and trap.
- Bug Fixes + Mode Improvements
- Fixed a bug that created uneven teams where one side could have more than 50 players.
- Downed players lose health more quickly than normal (10 health per tick).