We all know the obvious benefits of drinking water, but a new report by the University of Lowboar shows that dehydration in day-to-day activities can lead to a number of problems. Other recent studies, however, show that there is such a thing as too much water (obviously it can lead to excessive sweating, insomnia and even death). Still, where is the golden environment?
The European Food Safety Authority recommends that women drink about 1.6 liters of liquid, and men – about 2.0 liters of fluid per day. These are about eight glasses of 200 ml for a woman and 10 glasses of 200 ml for a man. However, height, temperature and activity matter (for example, if you exercise a lot on a hot day, you will have to drink more). Keep in mind that about 20% of your water is taken daily through the diet, but this is outside the recommended daily dose. Are the total liters of tea, coffee and carbonated drinks coming in? You can get a certain amount of water from other beverages, such as tea, coffee and carbonated beverages, but they are diuretics and may rather make you thirst more. Water is also much healthier – no calories or sugar. But Are The Benefits Of Drinking Water?
1. Water helps weight loss Great news for anyone who is trying to lose a few pounds – water naturally reduces appetite. Many people make the feeling of starvation thirsty. So if you get hungry, drink a glass of water. Studies show that drinking 500 ml of water before each meal will reduce the calories you take.
2. It helps against wrinkles According to a recent study, in almost 1 in 5 women who drink 1.5 liters of water per day there is a reduction in wrinkles after 6 weeks without making any other changes to their diet. In addition to drinking water you will enjoy cleaner and lighter skin, stronger and stronger hair.
3. Water stops headaches and dizziness Do not reach the pills immediately, your headaches may be a symptom of dehydration, so drinking water helps. Even if you are tired, drink water because dizziness may be due to dehydration.
4. Water Cleans Your Skin Most people know that drinking more water can be useful for clean skin and helps overcome the symptoms of acne. If you have dry skin, the drinking water will refresh it, and it also pumps the toxins out of the body and cleanses the skin from any contamination and bacteria.
5. Fighting with infections Drinking water can help fight infections all over the body, not only because it discards toxins, but because when you are dehydrated, you are more likely to catch a virus. Good hydration is also important for allergies and colds because it clears the airways. Even wounds due to cold can be reduced by drinking more water because they occur in places where the skin is particularly dry.
6. Helps Peristalsis .If you suffer from constipation, water is one way to get rid of the problem. Eat fiber and increase the water to enjoy a regular stomach.
7. Helps for Better Workout. During a workout, drink water, because you sweat through important sweat loss.
8. Improves concentration As your brain is made up of about 85% water, if you dehydrate, it can affect your concentration.
9. Increases energy. Your muscles are about 75% water, bones are about 22% and blood is about 83%. If you are dehydrated, all these parts of the body do not work as well as it should, resulting in lack of energy and fatigue.
10. Maintains the heart .The most important muscle needs plenty of water to keep it healthy.
A study found that drinking more than five glasses of water per day can reduce your chances of heart attack by 41%, compared to people who drink less than two glasses a day. How do I drink more water? Start the day with a glass of water. This will wake you up and help your body recover the lost fluid. Bring a small bottle of water with you. This not only reminds you to drink more, but is also an easy way to keep track of how much you drink. If you load it from the faucet, you can use it again – brilliant for the environment! Add some flavor. If you really can not get used to the taste of water, try adding a small amount of fruit juice or squeeze lemon. Remind yourself. Put an app to remind you that you need to drink water every hour. Eat water-rich foods. Cabbages, cucumbers, tomatoes, watermelons, carrots are among the foods with the highest amount of water. Consume them without remorse.