1.Its difficult to change your status as a “millionaire”. The first step you need to take is to focus on increasing your personal income. If today you get 1000 USD per month, this time wage should increase. You need to start tracking your money where you go, control your revenue, and carefully consider the spending options.
2. Avoid Events – “See Me!” Do not buy a luxury watch or car while your business and investment do not carry many secure income streams. Build your name on the well-done job, not the trinkets you buy.
3. Save money and invest. Do not save just for savings! The only reason to save money is to invest them. Savings can be placed in secured and untouchable accounts. Never use these accounts, even if it is something urgent. This will make you continue to follow the first step – increasing your earnings.
4. Avoid unpaid debts Create a rule that you will never make debts that you will not earn. Rich people use debt as an investment and cash flow increases. While poor people use their debts to buy things that make rich people richer.
5. Treat money as a jealous lover Millions of people want financial freedom, but only those who make it a priority have millions. To gain wealth, and more importantly, to save it, it needs to be a priority for you. Money is like a jealous mistress. If you ignore it, it will ignore you until one day you can find someone for whom it will become the meaning of life.
6. Money Don’t sleep nor they know schedules or holidays. And you must also become like them. Money loves people who have a great work ethic. Never try to be the smartest or the happiest person – just make sure you do your best.
7. Poverty does not make sense. It’s nasty to be poor. Having enough to connect both ends is again unpleasant. You have to remove everything and any ideas that being poor is “somehow good”. Bill Gates said, “If you’re born poor, it’s not your fault, but if you die poor, it’s your fault.”
8. Find Your Mentor. Be different and find some millionaire you can learn from. Most rich people are extremely generous with their knowledge and advice.
9. Let the money do the hard work. The secret to turning a millionaire into a millionaire lies in investment. You need to learn how to make more money from your investment. They may be in your job, some profitable company, real estate, and so on.
10. Target not to 1 million, but to 10 million. You have to think big. There is no shortage of money on this planet, but only people with limited thinking and ideas. Apply these 10 steps and they will make you rich. Avoid richer schemes and be ethical. Do not give up on your dreams, and once you do, help others.