There are varieties of herbal sprays, such as a palm tree that the Indians used to heal hair and skin. Palm extract has been found to block the production of DHT (a testosterone metabolite) contributing to prostate enlargement. Since over-production of DHT leads to hair loss, the preparation is particularly effective in preventing hair loss for the men.
Drink daily vitamins
- Vitamin A – an antioxidant that improves sebum production in the scalp;
- Vitamin E – stimulates and improves blood circulation the scalp, which is important ,because it keeps hair follicles productive;
- Group B vitamins – they help the body produce melanin, which gives a healthy look to the hair. Melanin also stimulates blood circulation;
- Omega-3 fatty acids. You can drink supplements or eat food rich in Omega-3: oily fish, egg yolk, caviar, milk;
- Sweet potatoes – they are rich in beta carotene and vitamin A, which not only improve the health of the scalp, but also increase hair growth.
More recipes for stimulating hair growth
one ampoule of progesterone (bought from pharmacies), 20-30 ml castor oil, 1 yolk, 1 tablespoon of yogurt. Brush the roots, wrap with nylon and cloth and wash after 2 hours. The mask helps with androgenic hair loss.
Cut 50 g of nettle leaves, 50 g burdock roots and pour 400 ml of boiling water. Cook the mixture for 20 minutes, remove it from the fire, cool, strain and pour it into the rinse water. Every day you can rub this mix into the roots of your hair. Be careful with roots of burdock – they are poisonous. In fact, most of the herbs that treat hair loss are poisonous – such are the cuckoo, the chime, the burdock roots.
200g melted butter. Remove from heat and just before it hardens, add 1 yolk and 2 g royal jelly. The mask is kept in the refrigerator and used in proportion to the length of the hair. Keep it on the hair for 3 hours, then wash it with neutral shampoo and balm.