10. Trump International Hotel & Tower, Chicago – $850 Billions.
It was built in 2009 by architect Adrian Smith of Skidmore, Owings and Merrill
9. Red Rock Casino Resort & Spa, Las Vegas – $925 Millions.
It was erected in 2006, architects are the Friedmutter Group.
8. MGM Grand Resort & Casino – Las Vegas, $1 Billion.
The famous casino was built in 1993, the author of the project was architect Velden Simpson.
7. Financial centre SunTrust, Tampa, Florida $1 Billion.
Built in 1992, the project is Cooper Carrie.
6. Bank of America Tower – New York – $1 Billion.
The project’s authors are COOKFOX Architects and Adamson Associates Architects, and the tower was erected in 2009.
5. Wilshire Grand Center – L.A – $1.2 Billion.
This is the newest building on the list, built in 2017 by AC Martin Partners project.
4. The Palazzo – Las Vegas – $1.9 Billion.
The famous hotel rises in 2007, architects are HKS.
3. Goldman Sachs, New York $2.1 Billion.
Two architectural firms have designed this masterpiece – Pei Cobb Freed & Partners and Adamson Associates Architects. The Banking Plant was built in 2010.
2. Wynn Las Vegas, Las Vegas – $2.7 Billion.
The luxury hotel design of Marnell Corrao Associates was built in 2005.
1. World Trade Center, New York – $3.8 Billion.
Author of the project is Architect David Childs. Ground Zero is created as monument in memory of the victims of the The terrorist act on 9/11